Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

It seems it has been a very long time since I have taken the time to blog. Maybe it is because I have had a very uneventful winter. As I think back about what I have done all I can really think of is my birthday. My husbands birthday is March 2nd, Mine is March 13th and our youngest daughter Regans is March 20th. So we decided to celebrate all of our birthdays in the Music City where she lives.

Most of our time was spent looking for a place for her to live. Her rent is very high and we explored the options of her buying a starter home. This is a sweet little house that we found for her in a not so sweet little neighborhood. The closer to the hot spots, the higher the price. I liked this little home but she won't be buying it. She's just not ready for it.

We also spent a lot of time looking for a car for her. She had a little bit of an accident that pretty much totaled her car (she was fine thank goodness). We had a few stops to check out Auto trader and catch up on a plan since there must be 2 million car dealers in her area (exageration). This just happened to be one of my favorite stops. I'm sure you must know why. Beautiful!


One great part of our week-end was the dog park with Molly. Molly used to be our dog until Regan came home and fell in love with her and couldn't live without her. We were happy to pass her on since she had way more energy than both of us together. There is just no wearing the dog out. The dog park was, I guess, something I had never been to before. I'm really thinking Bremen needs a dog park now. It's fun to watch all the dogs socialize. It was nice to have her go back to Regans and relax a little too.

If you ever go to Nashville you MUST go to McDoogles. I am not a fan of chicken fingers, but I would hurt someone for an order of these. They are so good that you can hardly stop eating them. Jace and Regan treated us to dinner there (mostly because you eat there free on your birthday) Just kidding guys. I would rather eat there than anywhere on my birthday. It's a crazy little joint. Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment